FreshForward from Etihad Cargo
FreshForward has most recently been awarded the IATA’s Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators (CEIV) certification for Fresh products dedicated for the transportation of perishable items. As the second cargo carrier globally with IATA CEIV Fresh certification, we are proud to be experts in the transportation of temperature-controlled and sensitive perishables, of which the storage and handling is critical.
FreshForward is designed to make the process of moving flowers, fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy, fish and meat simple across our global network. We also offer the delivery of perishable cargo coming into Abu Dhabi directly to the centre and doorstep anywhere in the UAE on refrigerated trucks.
Our FreshForward proudly meets global IATA standards, International requirements and best practices, as well as passes stringent food safety management protocols within Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) methodology.
Some key features of our specialised product are:
- Expedited ramp handling at all points
- Dedicated perishables centre in Abu Dhabi servicing inbound and outbound perishables markets
- Priority transportation from aircraft to temperature-controlled storage and vice versa to maintain cool-chain integrity
- Temperature control on freighter and wide-body aircraft
- Contingency plans to maintain cool-chain integrity always
Available upon request:
- Active containers and thermal Blankets
- Door-To-Door service in the UAE (minimum weight applies)